We love buying new LEGO sets. We especially love buying new LEGO sets when they’re discounted. Until Monday 31st May, Smyths Toys is offering £5 or £10 off LEGO purchases.
If you spend £25, you’ll receive £5 off, and if you spend £50, you’ll receive £10 off. That’s a pretty good saving of 20%. Sadly it doesn’t stack, so the discount won’t seem so good if you want to buy a more expensive set. But if there are a few cheaper sets you’ve been wanting to pick up, now might be a good time.
The offer is available both online and in-store, and will be applied at the checkout.
You’ve got from today until Monday 31st May to make use of the offer. Presumably, this is a way for Smyths to clear out some stock and make way for the massive haul of new sets that will be landing on 1st June.
The offer also applies to sets that are already discounted, making savings even greater. We’ve highlighted some of the best deals below:
- LEGO 71360 Super Mario Adventures Starter Course – now £30
- LEGO 71369 Super Mario Bowser’s Castle Boss Battle – now £59.99
- LEGO 75954 Harry Potter Hogwarts Great Hall – now £59.99
- LEGO 21319 Friends Central Perk – now £42.99
- LEGO 75318 Star Wars The Child – now £45.99
- LEGO 60197 City Passenger Train – now £69.99
Browse all of Smyth’s available LEGO by clicking here. You can also stock-check your local store via the website; simply navigate to the item you’re interested in and use the ‘click and collect’ menu.