LEGO Star Wars: The Skywalker Saga is out now on PlayStation, Xbox, Switch and PC. And if you’ve been playing, you’ll know there’s a tonne of characters available for you to unlock. Most of them you’ll unlock by playing, but there’s a handful of bonus characters that can only be unlocked via a code.
And, thanks to hotukdeals, we’ve got our hands on 18 free LEGO Star Wars: The Skywalker Saga character codes. Some of these are characters you could unlock while playing but others are Holiday specials, which can only be redeemed via these codes.
Here are the codes, and the characters they unlock:
- 3FCPPVX – Tarkin
- ARVALA7 – The Razor Crest ship
- C3PHOHO – C-3PO (Holiday Special)
- GR2VBXF – Ratts Tyerell
- KH7P320 – Aayla Secura
- KORDOKU – Poe Dameron (Holiday Special)
- LIFEDAY – Gonk Droid (Holiday Special)
- OKV7TLR – Dengar
- SHUTTLE – Resistance I-TS Transport ship
- SIDIOUS – The Emperor
- SKYSAGA – Temmin Wexley (Snap Wexley)
- TIPYIPS – D-O (Holiday Special)
- WBFE4GO – Nute Gunray
- WOOKIEE – Chewbacca (Holiday Special)
- WROSHYR – Darth Vader (Holiday Special)
- XV4WND9 – Admiral Holdo
- Z55T8CQ – Poggle The Lesser
- BAC1CKP – Red Droid
To redeem a code in LEGO Star Wars: The Skywalker Saga, simply head to the in-game menu and scroll to the ‘enter code’ section. Input the code, and the character will be automatically added to your game.
Want to read more about the game? You can find our LEGO Star Wars: The Skywalker Saga review here.